Web Analytics
Douglas School Dupont and Franklin Minneapolis 1896 A second

Douglas School Dupont and Franklin Minneapolis 1896 A second

<

Douglas School, Dupont and Franklin, Minneapolis, 1896. A second Douglas school (shown) opened on the old site in November 1894. The school closed in 1974.

Bremer School, 1200 North Lowry Avenue, Minneapolis. ca. 1910. 14 Lowry

Image result for spiral fire escape in Minneapolis 1950s, photos and images. hclib,

Historypin | Historypin | Jeff Skrenes's Collection | Lyndale and Hawthorne Ave N

Washington Avenue in 1873 full of shovels and cobbles. Twin Cities, Historian, Minneapolis

Image result for Greg Smith, Minneapolis train photos, 1970s #MinneapolisPhotography

Here Are The Oldest Photos Taken In Minneapolis And They're Incredible

12 Photos Of Minneapolis From The Past

Image result

Historypin | Historypin

Dayton's,Southdale Center, Edina Twin Cities, My Childhood Memories, Shopping Center,

The 1st Douglas school was built in 1880 by Minneapolis Township, as District #119. The city Board of Education took over the school when the City expanded ...

Re-opened in 1987 as Ramsey Jr. High Alternative School. Named for Alexander Ramsey, Governor of Minnesota (born 1815).

This school was originally opened in 1889, and named for U.S. Grant. This building stood at 1146 Girard Avenue North. In 1968 the school was renamed for ...

AN INVENTORY OF THE SCHOOLHOUSES OF MINNEAPOLIS, 1855-2000

University of Minnesota Law School

Which schools were named after these people? 1 2 3

A 6-room portable was set up on this site in 1921. A brick schoolhouse was built in 1926. An addition was built along 50th Street in 1962.

Andersen School Complex, 27th Street & 10th Avenue South

... In 1875 Minneapolis Township built a wooden, two-room school, District #113, on the southwest corner of Minnehaha Avenue and 38th Street.

Paul Newman Joanne Woodward, Oscars, January 26, Best

1972 minneapolis

Metropolitan Building,308 2nd Avenue South, Minneapolis ...

The first Lowell school opened in October 1884, in Forest Heights, for one school year. The school closed for the next year while the new schoolhouse was ...

Old Sheridan was built in 1896 and opened in January 1897. This schoolhouse was demolished in 1932. The new school opened in 1932 at 1201 University Avenue ...

Which schools were named after these people? 1 2 3

Old Marcy was built in 1872 at 9th Avenue SE and 4th Street. Wings were added in 1882 and 1883. Originally called Fourth Ward School, and re-named Marcy on ...

Photo of 319 Ne 3 St, Clara City, MN 56222

The ...

10th Avenue N, Saint Cloud (mn), Stearns, 56303

25 must-see buildings in South Dakota

Sons ...

Page 1

St. Paul daily globe. (Saint Paul, Minn.) 1884-1896, May 01, 1886, Page 12, Image 12 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress

Photo of 612 Ne Dupont Ave, Renville, MN 56284

We're freaky fast, so your sandwich arrives freaky fresh.

The Gateway to Oklahoma History

Page 1

Century of Progress Homes, Beverly Shores (Robert Law Weed/George Fred Keck/Murray D. Heatherington/Robert Smith Jr./Walter Scholer): The historic model ...

St. Paul daily globe., September 21, 1885, Image 1. About St. Paul daily globe. (Saint Paul, Minn.) 1884-1896

Photo of 2305 20th Ave Sw, Willmar, MN 56201

Built in 1926; addition built in 1930. Closed in 1982. Named for abolitionist Wendell Phillips, born 1811.

The Douglas County Herald from Ava, Missouri · 1

Photo of 1322 Ella Ave Nw, Willmar, MN 56201

Abandoned Highway 61

Ayers Hall: The original building was designed by Miller, Fullenwider, and Dowling Architects, of Chicago. In June of 1921, the 80,000-square-foot Ayres ...

Trott Avenue SE, Willmar (mn), Kandiyohi, 56201

... Elmslie): Branson Bank was erected in 1916 using a Prairie-style design with Sullivanesque elements by the Minneapolis firm of Purcell & Elmslie.

72nd Street , Bloomer (wi), Chippewa, 54724

Photo of 67786 400th St, Franklin, MN 55333

Residence of Francis McCord, Kansas City, MO, 1896, Original Plan. Hand

715 13th Avenue Southeast, Minneapolis ...

Kreiman's ...

Photo of 1209 Carolina Ave Sw, Willmar, MN 56201

Chesterbrook School 1954

A tall red brick building in the center of a city skyline punctuated by steeples and

Alex Johnson Hotel, Rapid City (Edward G. Oldefest): The Alex Johnson Hotel was designed by Chicago architect Edward G. Oldefest to reflect two spirits: the ...

The Minneapolis Star from Minneapolis, Minnesota on July 6, 1963 · Page 21

St. Paul daily globe., May 01, 1886, Page 12, Image 12. About St. Paul daily globe. (Saint Paul, Minn.) 1884-1896

Baltimore Sun newspaper archives

Depot Building, Aberdeen ( Chicago, Milwaukee, and St. Paul Railway): The Aberdeen Depot was built by Chicago, Milwaukee, and St. Paul Railway (also known ...

Chesterbrook School 1954

St. Paul daily globe. (Saint Paul, Minn.) 1884-1896, May 01, 1886, Page 12, Image 12 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress

At least two of the meeting attendees mentioned, without criticizing the choice, that the people at the basketball game should have been at the information ...

History Book Cover Lower

Photo of 510 N Halvorson St, Redwood Falls, MN 56283

Baltimore Sun newspaper archives

Frist Center for the Visual Arts: The 1934 building, designed by Marr and Holman, served as the main United States Post Office for downtown Nashville until ...

Fire Monument, Vintage Postcard

Page 1

The Decatur Street Car Barn, built in 1906, is now a bus barn.

Farmersburg Bee newspaper archives

Chamberlain Welcome Center/Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center, Chamberlain (Ward Whitwam): Designed by architect Ward Whitwam, the Lewis and Clark ...

25 must-see buildings in South Dakota

Page 1

Old U.S. 61 Sign

Photo of 1305 18th St Sw, Willmar, MN 56201

The Alley Theatre, Houston (Ulrich Franzen & Associates with Mackie & Kamrath): The Ulrich Franzen-designed home of Houston's Alley Theatre has been a ...

Arts United Center, Fort Wayne (Louis Kahn): In the early 1960s, the Fine Arts Foundation expressed a bold vision to provide a permanent home for local ...

Henry Fuseli, The Nightmare, 1781, oil on canvas. Detroit Institute of Arts

Foshay Tower

Another Sign

Address : 600 7th Ave. Town/Suburb/City : Opelika State/County/Province : AL Country : USA Postal code/ZIP : 36801

Parsons Graduate Viewbook

There was nary a negative opinion of the plan to convert East into a high achievement STEM school, very much unlike a ...

Trinity Church, East Front, New York, NY, 1896, Original Hand Colored

St. Paul daily globe. (Saint Paul, Minn.) 1884-1896, May 01, 1886, Page 12, Image 12 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress

The Astrodome, Houston (The Associated Architects): Completed in 1965, The Astrodome forever changed the way stadiums and ballparks were designed.

Margarite B. Parker Chapel at Trinity University, San Antonio (Ford Powell & Carson in conjunction with Bartlett Cocke and Associates): Virtually unchanged ...

Sears Building, 900 E Lake Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota

Sharing History at Dupont Underground, Spring 2018

Flour Exchange Building

NE 3 Street , Clara City (mn), Chippewa, 56222

Photo of 220 Sw Schendel St, Blomkest, MN 56216